Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

These three large gold metallic balls were purchased from Target and attached with red velvet bows to our bannister
This cute winter scene pillow from Crate and Barrel sits happily on an antique arm chair in our foyer
In our master bedroom, I love how the light reflects from the single strand of Christmas lights off of the gold metallic flecks on our cowhide rug

Impromptu table decor
After obsessing year after year about how to display all of our cute holiday cards, FINALLY, they have found a home, affixed to our stairway window!

I found these fabulous gold metallic wreaths (and how exciting there were THREE) from Home Goods
Our two boys aged 4 & 5 had a ball decorating these yummy gingerbread houses!

Slightly obsessed with all ice skating ornaments!
I wasn't sure where to hang two more large gold metallic ball ornaments I found at a local gift shop closing sale....how do they look hanging in each window with wide gold and red ribbon bows?

Simple centerpiece for our NYE Fondue dinner...painted gold pine cones arranged in my grandmother's antique hammered silver bowl

We visited my parents' house for Christmas this year...my Mom always has fabulous decorations for the holidays!
Have you been naughty or nice? The elf is watching!

A little bit of this and that around the house, just before we take the holiday decorations down!

No comments:

Post a Comment