Thursday, January 5, 2012

Summer '11 photos - ombre chairs, rhinos, Bob Marley and more...

Ombre-esque chairs peacefully parked outside Mitchell's Ice Cream, Huntington Beach

My babars lounging on these aforementioned chairs

During a summer visit to the Cleveland zoo, we witnessed the most darling little family of rhinos - who knew they could be so sweet!?

My talented mother, Lucia's beautiful arrangement of roses, peonies (my favorite) and alstroemeria, for my niece's first communion celebration, May '11, Charlotte, NC

I wanted to capture the large scale of this stairway down to Huntington Beach...note the contrast in size between my 4 and 5 yr old boys at top of stairs and the tiny little figure at bottom of stairs...hike indeed!

Cool candid shot of my son picking flowers during a summer trip to Captiva Island, FL

Yes, I am a fan of Bob Marley....moving along...

I am the luckiest girl alive to enjoy this view from our front porch...no, we do not live ON Lake Erie, but we are fortunate enough to have a pretty view from our porch that allows us to pretend we do!

Evidence for reason #6,749 why I love my husband so much....amazing father to our little ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment