Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Labyrinth of Hides

Wow, wow, wow! I recently discovered these unique works of art by Kyle Bunting.  They are beautiful mosaic-like rugs made from cow hides.  These pieces are intricately designed using various colors, textures, and graphic patterns. I cannot even begin to conceive the design and production process that must go into the creation of these rugs!  Attached are a few of my favorites....design eye candy!

My favorite pattern...looks like a labyrinth of hides!

No, perhaps THIS one is my fav...love the strong graphic pattern and color combo!
This one could be framed and hung as artwork!
As could this one....the energetic pattern and colors are amazing!

Two of my loves brought together here: tone on tone chocolate browns in a chevron stripe pattern...
Such a calming combo of greys, beiges, and creams in a beautiful pattern!









No comments:

Post a Comment