Thursday, January 30, 2014

21 Pinterest-Worthy Valentines...(from Buzzfeed's Mike Spohr)

With Valentines Day just around the corner, I always love to discover creative craft ideas we can do with our kids...

My version of a creative Valentine's Day "craft" is as follows (clearly I am NOT a Pinterest expert)...










So, when I stumbled upon the following Buzzfeed article, I realized there are WAY more creative ideas out there....Yet, my feeling is similar to Halloween, (about all of the homemade and clever costume ideas)...I enjoy admiring OTHER people's creative creations, but seriously, I am not about to produce 30 of each of these for my 3 different kids' classmates...But, it is fun to share these adorable ideas, nevertheless.  If you click on below link to the article, there are further links to tutorials and free printables, for some of these Valentine's ideas...


"21 Totally Adorable Homemade Valentines To Make With Kids

Because there’s still time to do better than store bought."
by Mike Spohr...


Swedish fish
Swedish Fish
Scratch Offs
"Guess How Much I Love You" Scratch-Offs
Pirate Treasure
Pirate Treasure
Color My Hearts
"You Color My Heart"
Gum Ball Machines
"I Chews U" Gumball Machines
Love Bugs
"Love Bug"
Friendship Bracelets
Friendship Bracelets
Photo Card
Photo Card (can use Photoshop or other software)
Butterflies
Butterflies
Superheroes
Superheroes
Bananas
"I'm Bananas For You" Monkey (could also use banana chips)
S'mores
S'mores
I Love Ewes
"I Love Ewe"
Pillow Box Alligators
Alligator Pillow Boxes
Minions
"I've Been Minion to Wish You a Happy Valentine's Day"
MadLibs
Mad Libs - (Who didn't LOVE these as a child!?)
"You Rule" Rulers
"You Rule" Rulers
Out Of This World Bouncy Balls
Bouncy Ball 
iPods
iPods (with Hershey kisses for ear buds!)
Cell Phones
Cell Phones
Robots
Robots


http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/totally-adorable-homemade-valentines-to-make-with-kids?utm_hp_ref=parents&ir=Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment