Monday, February 24, 2014

Kelly Green Fever (Again)

Ever since I hunted down the perfect grass-green color (it was a toss up b/w BM Forest Hills Green (bolder) and Lowe's Eddie Bauer Gardener Green (softer) for our master bedroom walls, I have loved the idea of using a bold green in my interiors.  There are so many inspiration images (see my prior post), from a bold green wall to an accent chair to just a splash of color in pillows...

http://kensingtonbliss.blogspot.com/2012/03/kelly-green-inspiration.htmlhttp://kensingtonbliss.blogspot.com/2012/03/kelly-green-inspiration.html

But, now that we have moved, and I had to say goodbye to my bold green master bedroom, I would love to use this color again.  After spotting the following green chairs on Hunters Alley, (the new sister site to One Kings Lane), I have been searching for something similar for my daughter's bedroom...With the neutral backdrop of her taupe walls, gold nightstands, and pink and orange pillows, benches, bedding, etc., I think it would make a fun accent to the room!

Hunters Alley (sold)

Perhaps I am just having spring fever in the midst of this ridiculously cold and snowy winter season.  But, I just LOVE this bold green shade, reminiscent of the lush green grass of summer.

Here are a few more inspiration pics of bold green furnishings...

There is a bit much going on here, but love the mix of traditional and contemporary styles...and always love the pairing of a bold color against a graphic black and white pattern like this green sofa and chevron rug....

Tory Burch's living room...

Kelly Wearstler designed this amazing lounge/bar at the Viceroy Santa Monica






I tend to like a more kelly or emerald green shade (vs this lime-green), but loved the style of this one...
1st Dibs

1st Dibs


1st Dibs




Newly Reupholstered from Etsy

Newly Reupholstered from Etsy



Ikea

Ikea

Ikea


How darling is this pint-sized furniture for little ones by Jennifer Delonge?



LOVE this!









No comments:

Post a Comment