Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Fashion and Interior Finds

I am a big believer that interesting designs in fashion and interiors do not have to break the bank.  Granted, you often trade quality for price, but not in all cases, and not always to a proportionate degree.  Also, I find it wise to spend more on the staple pieces you will wear year after year (dresses, shoes, coats, boots, etc) and spend less on trend elements such as accessories, fun tops, etc. I wanted to share a few affordable things that have caught my eye lately for fall....  



Stella and Dot Jackie Link Bracelet

Miranda Frye Aztec Earrings 

Olivia Palermo for Baublebar
Lenny Kravitz for CB2
CB2 - This is way more modern than I would typically pick, but I loved the cool (interchangeable) design!

CB2 Bousaf Table (Lenny Kravitz)

CB2

CB2
IKEA Stockholm sofa - I have had this on my wish list for a LONG time.....just can't seem to pull the trigger.


OK, not as budget friendly as the $999 IKEA find above, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this velvet blue settee from Wisteria!


Safavieh Mariner Wall Mirror
LOFT Bonfire Poncho

Charlotte Russe (I've never shopped here but this caught my eye!)
Old Navy
Express (much cuter in person)
American Eagle - Men's but cute for women too!


Express 

Madewell Nordstrom

Express
Macy's Michael Kors Billy Crossbody (comes in taupe, med brown and dark brown)

Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer

Restoration Hardware
Serena & Lily
West Elm (their iconic 'Martini' side table now has a gold top, so fun!)

West Elm
ETSY - LifestylebyCara
Cowhide Butterfly Chair

Gray Malin Photography....Love his work!

Crate & Barrel - adorable table wear for kids just in time for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment