Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Fall 2017 Fashion Picks...

Happy fall! Sorry I have been MIA these past few weeks as we have a new BABY, I mean PUPPY in the house! Although I was the last man standing in our family, in terms of agreeing to getting a dog, I must admit I am pretty smitten with her!  However, this little cutie has consumed every waking minute, or so it seems....In any case, I have been spotting some fun fall fashion items.  My picks are below. Enjoy!

But first, introducing our sweet puppy, Mollie!!


LOFT Ruffle Cold Shoulder Sweater - soft, cozy, and NO WOOL, yeah!


Old Navy Camo Vest
Barrington Gifts Parker Satchel - I am a HUGE fan of these bags and totes..I own a few and rotate them throughout the year and I have given a few as gifts as well. Lightweight, durable, comfortable to carry. Great bags!

LOFT Ruffle Dress - very comfortable (and forgiving) for that Thanksgiving feast!



Sam Edelman Pink Heels - Love this fun pop of color for the holidays!
LOFT Crane Blazer - sort of cooky in a Mrs Roper sort of way, but I love it!
Linear Fabric Ball Drop Earrings

Express Lace Yoke Ruffle Blouse - not always your teeny-bopper-days version of Express...you may have to dig a little, but they can offer some fun, on-trend, reasonable pieces for an evening out!

Anthropologie Heirarchy Drop Earrings - These are rather large, but apparently lightweight and provide major impact! Also comes in red, white, and army green!

Old Navy Tartan Flannel Shirt


Gap pom pom hat

Pendleton National Park Rain Boots

Tiff Manuell Clutch - Love the concept behind this Australian artist's work-turned-into-accessories gig

J. Crew Nordic Boot - such a fun modern take on the throwback hiking boot

Monogrammed Quilted Tunic - I own this tunic and it is SUPER cozy! Comes in various colors...

Monogrammed Plaid Tote Bag



Free People Rope Velvet Jacket - I know this screams 'Nutcracker' but I love the festive military vibe!



No comments:

Post a Comment