Monday, January 9, 2012

Claire Marie Jewelry

In 2005, after moving from Chicago to Kansas City to Boston to Charlotte, and visiting Santa Fe, NM, (a haven for art/design/jewelry lovers), I decided to pursue a small jewelry design biz called Claire Marie Jewelry... It was big, chunky, statement pieces made from gemstones and materials such as turquoise, coral, jade, amazonite, opal, jasper, black onyx, wood, and mother of pearl.  It was such a fun adventure that allowed me to explore my love of design, color, and texture mixed with my love of fashion, AND it allowed me to use some technical background while creating my own website (no longer active).  I sold my work through local boutiques, markets, charity events, and home shows. Attached are some examples of my work...














































No comments:

Post a Comment