Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jonathan Adler Happy Chic for JCP!


I was recently looking for curtain panels at JC Penny (yes, you can occasionally find good looking + good quality + good prices on window treatments here!) ....when I discovered an exciting revelation...Jonathan Adler Happy Chic for JC Penny!  Unlike the 'Missoni for Target' marketing blitz with which Target bombarded its consumers, there seemed to be very little advertising for this brilliant collaboration!  I have always admired Jonathan Adler's colorful, quirky, fun, graphic print designs.  I was thrilled to see his offerings at such affordable prices.




Some of my favorites from his JC Penny collection are as follows...


















































Some additional rooms featuring designs and interior products by Jonathan Adler....
















Jonathan Adler's Junior line...ADORABLE!!!










 Additional products....









 











No comments:

Post a Comment