Friday, March 15, 2019

Exploring Different Painting Styles - Claire Patterson Art

Although I am a CPA by trade, and had a career in public accounting and consulting, my passion likes more in anything related to art and design. After staying home for many years raising my three children, I started this blog as a creative outlet to collect interior design inspiration photos for home renovations and such, and it has been such a fun hobby for me! Once in a while, I also enjoy writing about various parenting topics, navigating the waters in so many areas: academics, sports, social, and technology issues!

In the last couple of years, I have dabbled in some art classes at our wonderful BayArts campus.  Usually these classes will jump start my experimentation with different painting styles. I have worked with watercolor and acryllics, and have explored realism, abstract, pointillism, etc. Just wanted to share some recent paintings....I have recently taken a bit of a hiatus, but I would like to get back into painting! Just like making the time for exercise, it takes discipline and you have to make an effort to keep at it, but it is such a fun creative outlet and definitely feeds the soul!  Hope you enjoy....






























No comments:

Post a Comment